It's not possible to use your membership on the territory of Canada if you didn't purchase this Membership in Canada. If we detect that a Membership was purchased by a person not located in Canada , but that Membership is being used in Canada, we will automatically block your access and we will void the Membership, because of a breach of this Agreement.
- NON-QUEBEC SUBSCRIPTIONS
It's not possible to use of your Membership on the territory of Quebec if you didn't purchase this Membership in Quebec. If we detect that a Membership was purchased by a person not located in Quebec , but that Membership is being used in Quebec, we will automatically block your access and we will void the Membership, because of a breach of this Agreement. GST is included in the price if applicable.
- QUEBEC SUBSCRIPTIONS
There is no territory restriction for Membership purchased in Quebec.
GST and QST are included in the price if applicable.
- By becoming a member of xPosing, you become a Subscriber and agree to bebound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by xPosing at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
- Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
- Fraudulent chargebacks will be prosecuted
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms here of, Subscriber here by authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber here by further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all puchases of products, services and entertainment provided by xPosing. The Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform xPosing of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss,theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until xPosing is notified, by e-mail at of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless xPosing is notified via email, along with your UserName and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration. Three days Special Introductory Trial Memberships shall renew at the normal one-month membership rate of $19.99 USD. Trial members will have limited access to the website which will be determined by the proprietor of the site. An upgrade option will be available to the subscriber. The service reserves the right to cap the subscribers download limit per day.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either xPosing or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, xPosing will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of xPosing including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay inoperation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shallbe strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to xPosing for the preceding 12 months.
- No warranty is made by xPosing regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and xPosing and here by expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation any warranties to the availability, accuracy, or content of information , products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The materials on the site are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the site.
Any of the information offered on the site may change at any time without notice. We make no representation as to any of the information found at the site. in no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on the site, even if we have been advised of such damages.
Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the site.
All materials on the site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and worldwide copyright laws. The site's materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited license provision of these Terms and Conditions, purchase of a Membership does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
If the site enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers, Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the site without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the site for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this site can and may be read by the operators of the site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
The Subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18(21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
- Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by Connexion Group Limited. and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Connexion Group Limited unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
Memberships to the site are provided for personal, non- commercial use by customers of the site. As customers, visitors to the site hereby granted a single copy license to download or print copies of any of the information found on the site for personal, non- commercial use only. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks there from; or transfer any material located on the site to any other person. The site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site. Access to and use of the site is through a combination of a user name and a password (login). Each Subscriber must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons,we. will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
- Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
- There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read.
Notice is here by given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
- Notices by xPosing to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The subscriber here by warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and xPosing regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by xPosing to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations . The Agreement shallbe governed according to the laws of the Province of Québec.
The site is designed and intended SOLELY for ADULTS - people who are at least 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY)-- who are interested in and wish to have access to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature. The materials which are available within this site may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and should NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials. By purchasing a Membership you are making the following statements:
"Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY)." "I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) to have access to any of the materials contained within this site." "I understand that when I gain access to this site, I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient
interest or to be patently offensive."
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of this Agreement. I agree to the Terms and Conditions specified by the site linked to this page Subscriber agrees to only use his Membership in the country where he made the purchase. Specifically, Subscribers who are non- resident of Canada agrees to never use their Membership in Canada. If a subscriber wishes to use his membership in Canada and he his a not a resident of Canada, he has to contact us beforehand.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- All questions regarding new xPosing membership by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Support.
7, ifgeneias, Str
4th floor, Strovolos